A sauna is a heat-generating product, and because of such nature, wood selection is extremely important in sauna building. Far North Saunas' feature:
- The highest quality Grade A Canadian Western Red Cedar
- We directly control the entire process from raw material and selection to the finished sauna in our own lumber mill.
- We only use the finest quality, hand picked center-cut wood .With these big differences in wood selection, even though our Far North Saunas and others' can look similar, over the years you can see dramatic differences.Far North Saunas' manufacturing process and high quality construction begins with selecting the proper raw materials.
Our Canadian office directly purchases the best quality Western red cedar wood from British Columbia, Canada.
- We then ship the raw lumber to our 200,000 square-foot factory.
- We choose only the finest center-cut parts are then fresh-air dried for 4 weeks to preserve the beauty and natural elements of the wood.
- Each piece of lumber is visually inspect and handpick to select clear & vertical grain (avoiding the flat grain) .
- Very few companies in the industry have the abilities to choose the finest lumber as we do.
Safe and Non-toxic materials
We guarantee at Far North Health Products that all products we build are made from non-toxic materials Environmental Report we are one of the only companies on the market who can make this statement. We only use non-toxic glue in our product and components.